Assembly Tech II
Assembly Tech II
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
Our customer leading supplier of integrated electromechanical assemblies to commercial and military prime contractors. The company designs equipment to meet client specifications and manufactures high-precision components to produce high-quality assemblies. Products include special purpose instruments, maritime vessel control panels, power supply and distribution assemblies, and surface vehicle and power generating plant control assemblies.
- Performs a variety of tasks in production assembly operations on electronic and/or mechanical assemblies and sub-assemblies such as modules, boards, panels, drawers, frames, and cables.
- Works from diagrams and drawings, makes initial layouts, and uses hand and/or power tools, jigs, and saws.
- Makes continuity checks on work in process and completed.
- May conduct quality inspections on processing line in accordance with quality specifications.
- May disassemble, modify, rework, reassemble, and test experimental or prototype assemblies and sub-assemblies according to specifications and under simulated conditions.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Secondary education in a technical school preferred.
- Must have strong mechanical abilities.
- Minimum 3 years experience in reading and understanding blueprints, electronic schematics, wire lists and work instructions.
- Work history with mechanical assemblies.
- Minimum 3 years experience with hand tools and measuring equipment.
- Must be able to lift and/or move up to 30 pounds.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a DoD Secret Clearance
- Steel Toed Boots