|This position requires exceptional software engineers who will design, develop, document, test and debug Weapons System applications for real-time aircraft simulation & training devices. This is a hands on software engineering position. |
- Desire for continuous learning and ability to apply learned skills.
- Demonstrating strong problem solving skills.
- Performing integration and configuration of Weapon simulations on real-time simulation platform.
- Supporting functional requirements implementation for software systems.
- Create new Weapon models using both standard and innovative modeling techniques.
- Design, develop, code, integrate and test Weapons model to meet system requirements.
- Maintain, Upgrade, and Improve existing Weapon models.
- Apply software engineering principles to complete assigned tasks and schedule commitments.
- Complete work with a limited amount of direction.
- Ability to work within and positively contribute to a team environment.
- Prepare, check and coordinate release of support documentation to appropriate program and company standards.
- Communicate status/issues along with solutions/recommendations to lead engineers.
- Department of Defense Secret Clearance is required.
- BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or other engineering discipline along with industry experience required.
- Intermediate to Expert level of FORTRAN, Ada, or C++ is required.
- Experience developing software for LINUX.
- Version Control and Configuration Management concepts.
- Weapons Simulation.