- MIG Weld Thin Gauge (1/2") Aluminum (GMAW, GTAW) 5XXX in all three positions.
- Self-inspect work performed to ensure that work meets the Quality requirements and specifications.
- Read blueprints/ sketches and use shop mathematics.
- May work from Engineering drawings, sketches, shop orders and written and verbal instructions.
- Maintains high level of accuracy, efficiency and safety, ensure quality standards are met.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned by management.
- Five (5) plus years of Aluminum MIG Experience.
- Demonstrated skills based on the results of the welding test.
- Must be able to mirror weld or learn to mirror weld during a short training period.
- Willingness and flexibility to work extended hours as needed to accomplish the task or work with little or no prior notification.
- Must be able to pass pre-employment background and drug screen.
- Candidates must be able to pass in house welding test via X-ray.