San Diego, California
- Repair, install, replace and test electrical circuits, cable, equipment and systems.
- Inspect and test electrical equipment, lighting, signal, communication and power circuits.
- Work from drawings, blueprints, schematics and wiring diagrams.
- Must be able to read and understand drawings, tech manuals, schematics, wiring diagrams and specifications.
- Must be able to use all electrical test equipment.
- Basic math skills and ability to use hand and power tools required.
- Must be able to read a tape measure.
- Must have at least 3 years of relevant ship repair experience.
- Must be a US Citizen.
- Must be eligible for DBIDs.
- Must be able to pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.