San Diego, California
- Must be familiar with overhaul procedures and methods for Navy.
- Must be able to read drawings and technical manuals and work to shop instructions to complete assigned tasks that meet quality standards.
- Must be knowledgeable in using measuring instruments and hand tools required for the trade skill assignment.
- Must have a working knowledge of various shop equipment (e.g. welders, lathe, boring mill, milling machine, etc) as required for the trade skill assignment.
- 3 years of relevant experience.
- Thorough exposure to the CNC and conventional machining processes.
- Must be able to drug test & background check.