- Setting up and operating manual lathes, mills, saws and all standard shop equipment.
- Machining titanium, aluminum, plastics, steel and other materials to engineering drawings.
- Measuring parts using standard machine shop measuring tools.
- Excels in a team environment; applies teamwork attitude, integrity and work ethics.
Education and Experience:
- High school/GED diploma. AA Degree preferred.
- 5 – 10 years machining experience in an aerospace manufacturing environment preferred.
- 5+ years of experience with CNC lathe, milling machines.
- Ability to read, write and interpret written instructions, blueprints, shop drawings and engineering specifications.
- CAD/CAM experience on HAAS equipment.
- Surfcam or Mastercam skills a plus.
- Tool/Mold maker, prototype and Setup experience preferred.
- Active Security clearance required.