The primary function of this role is to assemble components and subassemblies for weapon optics.
|Job Duties: |
- Perform routine preventative maintenance as outlined in company policies and/or work instructions.
- Conduct visual quality inspections; inform supervisory staff of deviations or fall-outs as needed.
- Follow previously established methods and procedures in conjunction with producing a quality sight.
- Maintain work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition and follow prescribed safety procedures.
- Perform basic record keeping duties for production and quality control reporting.
- Perform duties at various stations during the assembly process as required by production need; may require change in shift or physical location within the plant.
- Perform job duties in a manner that maintains compliance with environmental, health and safety regulations, policies and procedures.
- All other duties as assigned.
Technical and Functional Skills:
- Must work with safety glasses and/or goggles.
- Ability to work with small parts; requires frequent use of hands and fingers.
- Ability to read and execute written instructions.
- Ability to work in an environment containing low levels of solvents and adhesives.
- Excellent hand and eye coordination required.
- Strong attention to detail; ability to work with precision.
- Demonstrated ability working in a team environment.
- Basic familiarity with assembly and measuring tools, interpreting visual aids performing simple shop math.
- Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers on a number line and understand how to calculate American weights, measurement, volume, and distance.
- Ability to work to the priorities of safety, quality and productivity.
|Education and Experience: |
- High School diploma or GED.
- At least two years previous Manufacturing experienced preferred.