- Remove old insulation and dispose of it properly
- Read blueprints and specifications to determine job requirements
- Determine the amount and type of insulation needed
- Measure and cut insulation to fit into walls and around pipes
- Fasten insulation in place with staples, tape, or screws
- Use compressors to spray insulation into some spaces
- Install plastic barriers to protect insulation from moisture
- Follow OSHA safety guidelines
- Insulator test is required at interview.
- Must have shipyard Marine experience.
- Must be DBIDS eligible
- Job site location can very, having your own reliable transportation is a must.
- 3-5+yrs Exp