- Minimum 5 years experience.
- Certifications preferred.
- Prepare all types of surfaces for preservation.
- Removes old paint and debris from all types of substrates.
- Operate 3,000 - 5,000 PSI Pressure Washers.
- Operator 40,000 PSI Ultra High Pressure Water Jetting equipment.
- Mix solvents and coatings accurately to formula.
- Apply coatings in accordance with specification and good marine practice.
- Capable of brush and roll painting for passing all inspection processes.
- Exercise proper procedures for painting in confined spaces.
- Supervise and train, when applicable, department employees and/or other assigned crew members.
- Control cost in assigned area of responsibility.