- Prepare and formalize bid response for review, approval and submittal.
- Coordinate and interface with Business Development personnel, and customers, for all proposal commitments.
- Develop outlines, writing assignments, work breakdown structures (WBS) and proposals schedules based on RFQ/RFP requirements.
- Prepare and Lead kick-off, status, review and approval meetings.
- Manage and Prioritize multiple proposal activities simultaneously. Values ranging from $500K to 25 million.
- Coordinate with all functional departments for tasks, Basis of Estimates and technical and production efforts.
- Analyze and evaluate Basis of Estimates (BOE) and cost inputs for adequacy, accuracy and responsiveness to RFP requirements.
- Coordinate and support pricing efforts, including material pricing.
- Develop management review packages that include scope, offering description, Basis of Estimates and risk assessments.
- Support customer and Government fact-finding, audits and negotiations.
- Provide direction and problem resolution during proposal phase.
- Coordinate with Business Development to establish proposal themes and estimating ground rules and assumptions.
- Perform detailed cost analysis.•Reports to Director, Programs.•Perform other related duties as required.
- Department of Defense Security Clearance
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Bids and Proposals in a D.O.D. environment or equivalent.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Bachelor’s degree in science or Engineering degree.
- Working knowledge of ProPricer Government Contract Pricing Software.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Project.
- Working knowledge of government Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR).
- Working knowledge of financial principals.