Redondo Beach, California
- Identify and quantify cost factors, such as time, materials, and labor expenses.
- Read blueprints and technical documents in order to prepare estimates.
- Visit jobsites to gather information on; conditions, materials needed, labor required, and other cost impacting factors if required.
- Collaborate with project managers, engineers, architects, contractors and customers on estimates.
- Develop and/or analyze project schedules in conjunction with project managers.
- Utilization of Estimating books and computer software to calculate estimates.
- Development of presentation materials of prepared estimates.
- Review project change orders to determine if fair and reasonable.
- Calculate Demolished capital asset valuations.
- Provide estimates to support annual operating plans and long range strategic plans.
- Assures quality service by following corporate and organization standards.
- Develops and maintains archive of estimates to promote continuity across sites within the sector.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending seminars, educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.