Responsible for the flow of materials for Production crafts.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Other duties may be assigned.
- Maintaining the daily product flow and all related material documentation requirements (Including Reservations).
- Maintaining a clean, safe, secure, and organized warehousing environment.
- Maintain accurate, complete and auditable records and transactions.
- Ensuring that products are made available to the crafts in a timely manner.
- Properly store, stage, and mark materials.
- Load and unload trucks.
- Must be computer literate.
- Must be detailed oriented.
- Interfacing with both yard personnel and vendors to identify material requirements.
- Must be physically able to access and tour all spaces on board vessels and within company facilities.
- One (1) year of material control experience, is required.
- Must have OSHA 10 certification.
- Must be able to work any day or shift as required.
- Must be DBIDs eligible.