POSITION DEMANDS (Education/Training):
Typically has AA/AS or two (2) years’ directly related experience. Experience in a shipyard environment preferred.
POSITION DEMANDS (REQUIRED EXPERIENCE):
- Good reading and writing skills. Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Excellent typing, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products and Adobe. Able to develop and present metrics.
- Must have good speaking and listening skills. Able to understand and speak English clearly.
- Able to work with some supervision.
- Must be organized and use time wisely.
- Customer-service driven.
- Professional appearance, business casual.
- Must be punctual and reliable, with a proven attendance record.
- Must be familiar with putting Proposals in NMDr.
- Must be familiar with analyzing data and entering in Mod logs.
- Must be proficient in loading and deleting budgets from Enterprise Budget program.
- Must be proficient in analyzing estimates and converting them into proposal format for submission to Mid-Atlantic Regional Maintenance Center (MARMC).
- Prepares, analyzes, inputs, and validates data for CLIN Proposals, unsettled and settled RCCs, Mods, Purchase Orders, and Breakfast Club Metrics.
- Enters budgets for CLIN Proposals and all settled RCCs.
- Contract Management of systems and records.
- Requests and confirms task numbers.
- Revises CLIN Proposals including NMDr copy and all RCCs based on negotiations.
- Verify GLC rates, Temp percentages, OT percentages, Award Fee, Cost Incentive Fee, and Schedule Incentive Fee for CLIN proposals and all RCCs based on each contract.
- Breakdown Subcontractor and Teaming Partner Quotes for ST and OT hours, Labor Dollars, Material Dollars, Sub Dollars, and fees
- Converts CLIN Proposals into Government format to insert into NMDr. Breaking out Teaming Partner’s Fee’s, Labor, Material, and Subcontractors; Figuring totals such as Prime with fee, w/o fee, with Team Partner’s fee, w/o Teaming Partner’s fee, etc.; and separating LOE, Consumables, and non-consumable material.
- Prepares agendas, reports, and presentations, including updating weekly metrics and status reports.
- Receives and confirms totals on MODs and Purchase Orders are accurate and distribute to accounting.
- Keep SMARTS, Mod Logs, and Sequence Logs up to date with the most accurate information.
- Acts as liaison with other departments.
- Performs duties for Contract Administrator and Cost Analysis is required.
- Able to coordinate the activities of and provide support to committees.
- Systems administration for Contracts metrics, Mods, RCCs, Budgets, and Proposals.
- Manages and organizes budgets for Cost Reporting purposes.
- Other responsibilities and duties as assigned.
- Regular, reliable attendance on-site is an essential function of this job.
- Regularly required to sit; use hands and fingers, handle or feel objects or controls; and to talk and hear.
- Must have good eye/hand coordination.
- Must have physical ability to walk to all yard locations for delivering messages and distribution of correspondence.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.