New Orleans, Louisiana
- Job duties include but are not limited to cable fabrication, electrical panel assembly, wire stripping, electrical schematics layouts, hook-ups, and soldering.
- Cable pulling and grooming raceways.
- Must be able to work from Engineering drawings, sketches, blueprints, schematics and follow written/verbal instructions.
- Maintain records, forms, and logs as required.
- Perform job duties with the use of basic hand tools such as screw drivers, pliers, wire cutters, drill motors, sand and grinding tools, etc
- High school diploma or GED certificate.
- Three (3) plus years of related experience.
- Ability to read blueprints, shop orders, sketches, and drawings is necessary to the completion of tasks or work.
- Must be willing to work rotating shifts every 30 days.
- Willingness and flexibility to work extended hours as needed to accomplish the task or work with little or no prior notification.
- Pass a pre-employment drug test and 7 year background check