New Orleans, Louisiana
- Job duties include structural fitting and mechanical outfitting of the craft.
- Job includes but is not limited to, aligning and installing various equipment on the craft.
- Typical tools used in the performance of job duties include pneumatic tools, hand tools such as wrenches, computers, etc.
- Performs work from Engineering drawings, sketches, written and verbal instructions.
- Maintain records, forms, and logs as required.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
- High school diploma or GED certificate.
- Three (3) plus years of related experience.
- Ability to read blueprints, shop orders, sketches, and drawings is necessary to the completion of tasks or work.
- Must be willing to work rotating shifts every 30 days.
- Willingness and flexibility to work extended hours as needed to accomplish the task or work with little or no prior notification.
- Pass a pre-employment drug test and 7 year background check.