- Must be able to accurately conduct receipt inspection of all inbound material requisitioned along with required documentation.
- Must be able to unpack, examine and route incoming shipments, rejecting damaged items, recording shortages, and corresponding with buyer to rectify damages or shortages.
- Must be able to identify material by various grades, specs and types.
- Must be able to properly stage all inbound material in its proper locations.
- Must be able to accurately mark materials with identifying information using appropriate method.
- Must be able to research in computer system any material request to locate material.
- Must be able to sort and place materials or items on racks, shelves or in bins according to a predetermined sequence such as size, type, contract, etc.
- Must be able to assemble customer orders and place orders on pallets and relocate orders to a holding or shipping area.
- Must be able to accurately and efficiently pull requested material.
- Must be able to accurately and efficiently prepare material transfer document and process and submit associated paperwork.
- Must understand and follow company’s property control procedure.
- Must be able to operate both fork lift, sit down and stand up.
- Must be able to load and unload inbound and outbound trucks safely.
- Must be knowledgeable of various means of transportation and associated documentation requirements, i.e., LTL, flatbed, UPS, Fed-Ex, dedicated shipments.
- Must be able to assist in counting physical inventory.
- Must be able to process all items being returned for replacement or credit.
- Must be able to ensure the job site is left in a safe and clean condition prior to departure.
- Must have the ability to plan, organize and prioritize well.
- Must be able to perform job safely.
- Must know what personal protective equipment (PPE) to use and when.
- Must have basic knowledge of math.
- Must be able to read and write effectively in English, speak with clarity and listen actively.
- Must have basic knowledge of computer use.
- Must be able to work well with others.
Government Furnished Material – Must meet requirements above in addition to the below requirements, which apply to GFM
- Must understand and follow government’s requirements for property control.
- Must be able to issue all GFM material using computer system.
- Must be able to deliver material to various locations using appropriate government form.
- Must be able to setup GFM job folders for all GFM.
- Must be able to research contract Spares inventory using computer system.
- Must be a US Citizen or US Permanent Resident.
- Must be DBIDS eligible.