New Orleans, Louisiana
- Structural welding and/or fitting of the craft/vehicle.
- Self-inspect work performed to ensure that work meets the Quality requirements and specifications.
- Typical tools include but are not limited to crescent wrench and wire cutters.
- May work from Engineering drawings, sketches, shop orders and written and verbal instructions.
- Performs other job related duties as assigned by management.
- Job Requirements Five plus years of related (MIG and TIG aluminum) experience.
- Formal craft training with the ability to read blueprints and sketches and the ability to do shop mathematics.
- Demonstrated skills based on the results of the welding test.
- Willingness and flexibility to work extended hours as needed to accomplish the task or work with little or no prior notification.
- Must be willing to work rotating shifts.
- Must be able to pass pre employment drug screen and 7 year background check