- Collecting and preparing specimen samples for laboratory testing.
- Maintaining collection areas and equipment.
- Maintaining laboratory records, reports, and files.
- Contribute to a safe environment by adhering to standards and procedures.
- Complying with legal regulations.
- 1+ years of experience in a high-volume medical laboratory.
- Bachelor’s Degree in science or Associate Degree in Medical Technology.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Possess strong organizational skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- US Citizen.
- Must have MT (ASCP), MLS (ASCP CM) or equivalent certification.
- You will be testing patients for COVID-19.
- You will be provided with proper personal protective equipment.
- CLS (ASCP) or equivalent certification.
- Valid CLS license issued by the LSBME.
- Working knowledge of PCR testing.
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently.