Performs general clerical and administrative support duties in accordance with established procedures, instructions, and work routines; Performs data input, extraction, analysis, and development in support of departmental functions.
Prefer AA/AS plus two (2) years directly related Admin experience. Shipyard experience is preferred. Typically has a High School diploma or equivalent with four years of directly related Admin experience.
- Good reading and writing skills. Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Excellent typing, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products. Able to develop and present metrics.
- Must have good speaking and listening skills. Able to understand and speak English clearly.
- Able to work with some supervision.
- Must be organized and use time wisely.
- Customer-service driven.
- Professional appearance, business casual.
- Must be punctual and reliable, with a proven attendance record.
- Perform general administrative tasks, including but not limited to managing office supplies and equipment, answering multiple phone lines, and overseeing the daily flow of mail, correspondence, and filing needs.
- Prepare, analyze, and input data.
- Operate business machines such as calculators, copiers, and faxes.
- Prepare agendas, reports, and presentations, including updating weekly metrics and status reports.
- Acts as liaison with other departments.
- Able to coordinate the activities of and provide support to committees.
- Able to arrange, participate in, and implement as directed conferences and meetings.
- Coordinate department schedules, travel, conferences, meetings, and activities.
- Performs other responsibilities and duties as assigned.