Newport News, Virginia
- The Marine Painter must have three (3) or more years of experience as a marine brush and roll painter applying epoxy and non-epoxy coatings.
- Experience is also required in accomplishing cleaning using power tools.
- Ability to apply coatings while maintaining desired MIL thickness.
- Experience working in a physically demanding environment; confined spaces, working at heights, and use of half-face and full-face respiratory equipment.
- Ability to use power tools to accomplish cleaning.