Manage contracts of varying complexity and values. Ownership of contracts and programs worked. This job will enable a motivated individual to grow in their experience in commercial and Government contracts.•
- Management of contracts through the full lifecycle includes contract formation, execution, modification, and close out as applicable.
- Work with export POC for export documentation & shipping documents in accordance with EAR/ITAR and corporate requirements.
- Leads contract negotiations to address terms, conditions, scope, and price
- Assists and advises Program Management in all contractual matters, including risk mitigation and negotiation of advantageous terms.
- Reviews and analyzes all contractual documentation to ensure compliance with applicable regulations and corporate guidance.
- Supports proposal teams in strategy formation, preparation, approval and submittal of proposals in response to customer requests
- Researches complex contractual matters and prepares recommended courses of action for management consideration
- Acts as the agent of the company by interfacing directly with Commercial Customers, Contract Administrators, Contracting Officers, DCAA and DCMA.
|Candidate Requirements: |