- Develop schedules for US Navy & Commercial Ship Repair contracts, utilizing Navy Standards, specifications and drawings.
- Conduct and participate in production schedule model reviews and craft planning.
- Input production schedule/ budgeted resource data and make recommendations.
- Update and maintain project schedule information data such as progress, manpower budget and project performance on a weekly basis.
- Assist in the continued indoctrination of planning and production personnel in the planning and scheduling process.
- Review/analyze pre-contract awards data and prepare pre-award contract schedule documents.
- Must have at least 2 years of experience working as a Planner/Scheduler in a shipyard environment.
- Candidate must have experience with Microsoft Project and/ or Primavera.
- Must be DBIDs eligible.
- Just have OSHA 10 and Fire Watch.