- Partner with HR team members and leadership to understand business issues and help develop solutions to support HR business objectives.
- Support leaders and employees on human resource matters and issue resolution through partnership with key stakeholders, COEs (centers of expertise), and HR Business Partners and related functions.
- Assist with employee communication initiatives in a timely manner; update records; manage, track, process and compile sensitive and confidential data.
- Collect, maintain, and monitor employee information from tracking data base.
- Assist leaders and employees on interpreting HR policies and procedures.
- Support HR team including:
- Run HR System database queries, metrics and report development.
- Providing support for HR projects and presentation creation.
The selected candidate must possess the following qualities:
- Analytical thinker and ability to prioritize and multi task.
- Ability to work well independently and as a team player.
- Customer orientation, self-motivation and initiative.
- Ability to interface and work at all levels of a diverse organization.
- Ability to manage competing demands and deliver quality work.
- Customer focused skill sets.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in an administrative role which included managing confidential information
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office programs (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and particularly Excel) i.e. pivot tables, macros, V-Lookups, charts, etc.
- Experience with HR Databases –preferably PeopleSoft and People Analytics.
- Experience working in an HR department.
- A.S. Degree with 6 years of experience in a HR role within a large HR matrixed organization, or BS degree in related field with 4 years of experience.
- Prior HR internship experience supporting multiple stakeholder groups.
- MS in a Human Resources related field.