San Diego, California
- Interface with other managers, customers, organizations, and coordinating meetings & schedules.
- Prepare various correspondence including reports, and spreadsheets as required.
- May act as reporting secretary for meetings as required.
- Must have excellent computer skills with emphasis in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Must possess excellent writing and verbal skills.
- Familiar with the Shipyard enviorment
- Navy Mainteneance Datat or Cost Point Plus exp prefferred
- Must be a self-starter and able to work with little supervision.
- Able to communicate clearly, concisely and persuasively with customers and other employees.
- Excellent typing skills and ability to interact effectively with all levels of company and customer management.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products. Able to develop and present metrics.
- Must have excellent speaking and listening skills.
- Flexible, adaptable, attentive to detail.
- Excellent organizational skills. Able to handle multiple tasks and follow through on assigned tasks.
- Customer-service driven.
- Must be punctual and reliable, with a proven attendance record.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Regular, reliable attendance on-site is an essential function of the job.