San Diego, California
- Interface with other managers, customers, organizations, and coordinating meetings & schedules.
- Prepare various correspondence including reports, and spreadsheets as required.
- May act as reporting secretary for meetings as required.
- Must have excellent computer skills with emphasis in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Must possess excellent writing and verbal skills.
- Familiar with the Shipyard enviorment.
- Bilingual preferred.
- Must have a high School Diploma or Equivelent.
- Must be a US Citizen.
- Must be able to pass background check and drug test.
- Must have 1+ years of administrative expereince.