Charlotte, North Carolina
- This position reports into the Finance Shared Services (FSS) Payroll Manager.
- The position is responsible for assisting the Payroll Support team with various tasks, including: assisting with printing paychecks/advices, logging/sorting/scanning/distributing incoming mail and checks, working on cases, assisting payroll team with any printing needs, responding to audit request, and verifying pay.
- The position is responsible for following policies and procedures that ensure the creation of payroll information is accurate and complete.
- The position will interface with various groups within the FSS including Time Collection, Human Resources, and Payroll Processing.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs day-to-day activities related to supporting the Payroll, Tax, and Garnishment teams, including logging/sorting/scanning/distributing incoming mail and checks.
- Supports and executes activities related to the disbursement of payroll for all employees in BAE Systems, Inc. This includes printing checks/advices for on and off cycle payroll processing. This includes logging checks for tracking purposes.
- Assist with testing and troubleshooting issues involving the check/advice printers, and any new projects.
- Responds to audit requests, as required by Payroll Manager.
- Works on cases assigned to the Payroll Support team.
- Performs other related duties, as required.
- 2 years related experience.
- Familiarity with payroll functions and processes.
- Familiarity enterprise-wide payroll software.
- Experience with Microsoft Office required.
- Strong process and systems skills.
- Proficiency with numbers and strong attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal, and verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organization and follow-through skills.
- Must pass background check and drug screen.
- Must be a US Citizen.