San Diego, California
- Current multi-pin certification is a plus.
- Current fiber optic certification is a plus.
- Perform removal and installation of various electrical system components IAW drawings: Overhead lights, Receptacles, Heaters, Distribution Panels, 1 MC Speakers.
- Remove, install, inspect, repair, replace, troubleshoot, and test electrical equipment (with little or no supervision required): MTR Controllers, Interior Communication Systems, Distribution, Systems, Take and read measurements.
- Insulation resistance – using a 500-volt megger.
- Amps – using a clamp-on amp meter.
- Volts – using a volt meter.
- RPMs – using a strobe tach or hand-held tach.
- Prep, tie-in, and connect cables to switchboards and load centers.
- 3+ years’ recent experience as a Marine Electrician.
- Must be able to obtain a Government facility security badge (DBIDS)
- Must be able to pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
- May be required to travel to multiple locations in the course of a work day.