- Must have some knowledge/experience with cable removal; cable installation and MCT's (multi-cable transits);
- Must have some knowledge of NAVSEA drawings and the capability to complete basic electrical tasking under direction of a Sr. Electricians/journeyman.
- Assists Sr. Electricians/Journeyman as directed with specific or general duties of lesser skill; (lagging and painting, lifting, cleaning working area, grinding, holding materials or tools, etc.)
- Must have experience using basic hand tools such as sawsalls, drills; grinders; etc.
- Candidates are required to have basic personal tools such as: 9/16" wrenches, 7/16 wrench, 8" crescent wrench, tin snips, needle nose pliers, channel locks, screw drivers, gloves, etc.
- Transports materials; tools; and equipment to and within work sites as required.
- Requires a High School Diploma or GED.
- Requires a minimum of 1-3 years of related marine electrical experience.
- Ability to perform general maintenance tasks.
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions.
- Must be able to obtain access to all work sites. (DBIDS, BAE, etc.)
- Must be a US Citizen.