- Performs maintenance and repairs in the areas of plumbing, painting, carpentry, and electric.
Responsibilities will include but not limited to the following:
- Air conditioning repairs, which include split A/C systems, chillers and fan coil units.
- Electrical service and repairs.
- Plumbing maintenance and repairs.
- General carpentry projects and repair jobs.
- Respond to and assess building alarms.
- Setup furniture and offices for new hires.
- Provides support for on-site activities to include setting up tables and chairs.
- Distributes printer/copier supplies and paper.
- High school diploma or GED and minimum three years of related experience and/or training.
- Working knowledge of maintenance and repairs in the areas of plumbing, painting, carpentry, and electric.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Must pass a background check and drug screen.