Receives incoming material including computer transactions, opens packaging, delivers/stores materials throughout the plant. Packs materials for shipping, production support materials to using departments, stows and shelves materials, delivers and picks up mail from the post office. Knowledge of tools, fixtures and gauges.
- Receives/stores incoming material and generates proper paperwork including computer transactions.
- Delivers and connects materials to department, including gas cylinders and chemicals.
- Packs materials for shipping.
- Performs documentation and identification of all materials in proper stores locations.
- Performs inventory for the Division’s production materials and supplies.
- Performs materials pick-up and delivery in a timely manner on a prescribed route or an on-call basis.
- Maintains records of tools issued to employees and outside vendors, takes periodic inventory and requisitions stock as needed, reports damaged, worn out or missing equipment.
- Separate and stage surplus or obsolete equipment in accordance with established procedures.
- Perform operator verification.
- Requires a valid California driver’s license.
- 3 year’s experience working on a Shipping/Receiving Dock or in a Warehouse environment.
- Must possess a current Forklift Certification.
- Must be able to pass a drug screen and background check.