- Shop Tech that will be responsible for component and vehicle fabrication, assembly, inspection, test, & evaluation.
- Performs or assists in assembly, rework, repair, and/or adjustment of mechanical, hydraulic, and electrical systems and components to specifications and drawings as required.
- Performs or assists in non-complex fault or failure diagnosis of mechanical, hydraulic, or electrical components or systems needing verification, adjustment, or repair.
- Performs or assists in use of diagnostic computers and other devices to diagnose components or systems needing verification, adjustment, or repair.
- Performs to work instructions and work orders and operates as a member of a high-performance work team.
- Uses cranes and fork lifts to assist in movement of material, tooling, and/or other equipment.
- High School Diploma/GED
- Valid Drivers License.
- Experience with using power and manual tools, preferable in a shop environment.
- Must have basic computer knowledge.
- Must be able to work with little supervision in a team environment, and actively participate in continuous improvement in various business functions.
- Close mental/visual application required to apply technical skills to troubleshoot production issues.
- 1-2 years relevant manufacturing experience in mechanical, hydraulic, electrical functions.
- Prior experience performing similar functions on military vehicles is a plus.
- Advanced education in manufacturing functions described is a plus .
- Ability to read and understand work instructions, drawings, and other technical documentation.
- Must pass a background check and drug screen.