ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS / DUTIES:
- Be able to accomplish all required check points.
- Be able to accomplish visual inspection.
- Possess proper skills & training.
- Creates Matrix’s for workflow.
- Creates Material Requisitions.
- Ensures that TIPS are followed.
- Ensures that employees are fabricating & installing per Specifications, Standard Items, and Manuals.
- Ensures employees are carefully filling out time charges.
- Ensures the allocated man hours are within budgeted time and job is completed satisfactorily.
- Requests resources and coordinates the efforts of team members and third-party contractors or consultants to deliver projects according to plan.
- Conduct performance reviews of department employees.
- Assists workers in performance of tasks, such as welding, bolting, chipping, and use of portable tools.
- Responsible and accountable for the performance of department workers, leadmen, and entry level helpers for quality, cost, scheduling, and safety.
KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS:
- Must possess welding knowledge skills.
- Must be able to troubleshoot welding issues.
- Must be able to read blueprints, specs, drawing, sketches, & manuals.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Flexibility (Job duties & schedule).
- Work well with others in all areas where work is performed.
- Follow verbal/written instructions.
- Able to work independently with no supervision.
- Teamwork oriented.