Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
This will painter role include preparing, priming and spray painting various types of paints in a controlled environment using a spray gun, spray booth and curing ovens.
- Requires a high school diploma.
- Ability to do simple math and the knowledge to use a variety of hand tools, including sanders and grinders. Body Shop painting experience is considered a plus.
- The ability to read drawings (blueprints), operation sheets, and scales, is a plus but not required.
- Flexible to work varied shifts, overtime, weekends and travel on occasion.
- Able to occasionally stoop, bend, kneel, and squat.
- Able to occasionally push, and reach.
- Able to lift 50 pounds close to the body repetitively.
- Must have good repetitive manual dexterity with both hands.
- Must have sufficient vision to see relative differences in color and shading.
- Must be able to pass a respirator medical physical.
- Must wear appropriate personal protective equipment as necessary.
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time.
- May be required to obtain a Security Clearance.
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screen.