Hudson, New Hampshire
- The Project Manager/Cost Estimator is responsible for the development of accurate, timely and detailed cost estimates in the execution of ESS-IT projects.
- The individual will facilitate, coordinate and document the ESS-IT Solution developed by the SMEs and other Business professionals and will prepare and deliver the cost estimate to the business for consideration.
- The Project Manager/Cost Estimator is also responsible for leading and managing a range of ESS-IT technical projects and serves as a liaison between project management and planning, project team, and line management.
- The Project Manager/Cost Estimator prepares and develops the project management plan and identifies the technical and business resource needs.
- The Project Manager/Cost Estimator will drive the execution of medium and large scale projects, utilizing standardized project management tools, processes, and PMI methodologies to provide the customer the requested deliverables.
- Ability to build relationships and to work effectively with people of diverse social, economic, and racial/ethnic backgrounds.
- Ability to manage many complex projects simultaneously in a team-based, fast-paced environment.
- Proactively prioritize initiatives and have keen ability to multi-task.
- Apply defined project controls to identify, communicate, and manage project scope, project management plan, and project progress/performance.
- Communicate clearly, proactively, and concisely (both written and verbal) with all key stakeholders, customers, and staff.
- Establish and maintain long-term customer relationships, building trust and respect by consistently meeting and exceeding expectations.
- Skills necessary to plan and track projects; operations metric performance for multiple projects; conduct and interpret quantitative/qualitative analysis.
- Ability to facilitate medium to large groups of people at various organizational levels.
- Knowledge and understanding of project planning, finance, and change management principles.
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office products Including Visio and Project.
- PMP Certification.