Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Moving bins into from one department to another.
- Feeding machines.
- Other duties as required.
- General plant clean up.
- Assisting with machine maintenance.
- Operating a floor scrubber.
- Maybe required to sort parts for defects.
Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must have a good command of the English language, both written and spoken.
- Must pass mechanical/mathematical aptitude test.
- General Safety.
- Quality System Awareness.
- Forklift operation.
- Continuously stands through 8 hour shift.
- Lifts above shoulder occasionally.
- Must be able to operate lift truck – climb on and off truck, steer and use hand operated levers to control.
- Moderate to heavy physical effort required.
- Continuously lift up to 10 lbs.
- Frequently lift 11- 50 lbs.
- Frequently bends, twists & turns, reach lower than knee, push and pull, squat and kneel.
Personal Protective Equipment:
- Safety Glasses, steel toed shoes and ear plugs must be worn at all times when in the plant.
- Work performed in a Plant environment.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or GED required.