- Charged with the responsibility of defining obstacles and aid in creating solutions concerning safety, identifying safety hazards and suggesting corrective actions.
- Follow company safety practices and procedures to provide a safe work environment for all team members.
- Cleans and services restrooms.
- Sweeps, vacuums, and mops floors and stairways.
- Gathers and disposes of rubbish and waste materials by hand or with the use of powered equipment.
- Observes appearances and conditions of premises and equipment; reports needed repairs, safety hazards, or conditions requiring outside vendor services.
- Dusts such items as blinds, furniture, file cabinets, and windowsills.
- Cleans weld curtains on a rotational basis.
- Scrubs, strips, sanitizes, waxes, and buffs floors using powered machines equipped with rotating brushes.
- Polishes furniture, metal work, and chrome using appropriate cleaning and polishing compounds.
- Maintains an inventory of cleaning and toiletry supplies.
- Replenishes soap and paper supplies in restrooms. Replenishes PPE and other supplies in the facilities.
- Washes walls, ceilings, woodwork, windows, mirrors, and fixtures using both step and extension ladders.
- Cleans grounds and parking lots of litter, glass, or other debris.
- Replaces light bulbs.
- Shampoos carpets.
- Performs minor maintenance or repairs as needed.
- May perform ground maintenance including removal of snow from sidewalks, salting walkways, mowing small areas of grass, trimming shrubs, etc.
- Perform all other duties, as required, to meet the company’s key business objectives.
- Prolonged periods of standing and bending required.
- Some medium lifting is expected.
- Exertion of up to 35 lbs. of force occasionally is required.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to read, understand and effectively communicate information through writing and speaking so others will understand.
- Attention to detail.
- Hand/Eye Coordination.
- Independent Self-Starter/Team Player.