- Paints aircraft interior, exterior and piece parts.
- Prepares for painting by masking, stripping, washing aircraft sections and components.
- Blends and mixes paints, inks, and coatings to proper spraying consistency.
- Performs aircraft painting, detail, and touch-ups.
- Sets-up and coordinates processes for painting production parts.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent + 4 years of aircraft or body painting experience.
- Must provide a touch-up paint gun / regular size paint gun.
- Must be able to obtain/maintain a Security Clearance if needed.
- Must be able to work any shift, weekends, and overtime as required.