Production Technicians report to the Manufacturing Supervisor or his/her designee and are responsible for performing a variety of basic entry level duties and tasks.
May be required to perform the duties of each manufacturing work station, including but not limited to:
- Composites – Kit foam, cut material, layup panel, operate oven, drill and grind, panel surface prep, hardware installation, packing.
- MSF – Beam prep, sandblasting, drill and grind, layup, trimming, crimping, testing, paint prep, operate oven, packing.
- Special Products – Kit/cut core, cut material, layup, operate oven, drill and grind, panel surface prep, hardware installation, packing.
- Lifting a maximum of 50 - 70 lbs regularly.
- Works from written and/or verbal instructions.
- Knowledge and ability to operate basic hand and power tools.
- HS diploma/GED equivalent.
- Communicates clearly.
- Keep work area organized and clean daily.
- Understand and log supporting documentation.
- Use solvents and resins.
- Follow prescribed safety rules and regulations and maintain quality standards.
- Display maturity and commitment along with a positive attitude.
- Perform other tasks as directed by supervision.