Material Planner II
Material Planner II
The Material Planner II will report to the Material Planning Manager in a strategic, high-growth, change-oriented, dynamic work environment. The Material Planner II will be responsible for the management of materials, oversee the flow of material from receiving to the production floor, and perform activities to ensure operational excellence, tracking and traceability of materials, collaboration and support of other functional groups such as Operations, Programs, Finance and Supply Chain. You will utilize our MRP system, support peers, interface with internal customers with respect to production planning, problem resolution, and process improvement, monitor and prioritize workload. THIS IS POSITION IS FOR 2ND SHIFT
- Proficient Microsoft Office Skills (Word, Excel, Power Point) Excellent Communication Skills Detailed Analytical skills Strategic Problem Solving skills Time Management/multi-tasking Ability to exercise discretion and independent judgment.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Good planning, time management , multitasking and organization skills.
- Sound interpersonal skills used when interfacing, coordinating, and negotiating with Company personnel, customers, and suppliers.
- Ability to use computers to prepare appropriate reports and documents.
- Proficiency in use of word processing, spreadsheet, and database development programs (such as Word, Excel, Business Objects, and Access).
- Ability to make decisions using sound judgment while complying with policies, procedures, appropriate principles and applicable state and federal laws and regulations.
- Ability to develop/demonstrate research and presentation skills.
- Ability to develop and maintain professional and effective relationships with internal and external customers.
- 2 years work experience in a Material / Production Planning environment.
- Oracle Workbench experience a PLUS.
- Associates Degree or equivalent Experience.
- Must pass a drug screen.
- Must pass a background check.