Plan, layout and revise detailed electrical schematics and system diagrams. Utilize computer-aided design equipment and/or graphic tools such as, AutoCAD. Design of point to point cable assemblies using Mil STD connectors at one or multiple ends. Create cable labeling drawings (cable installations). Contribute design modifications to improve quality of product or facilitate manufacturing operations.
- Associate’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in electrical drafting/design.
- Have experience in AutoCad. Solidworks Electrical experience a plus.
- Need to be familiar with Electronic Design.
- Possess the skills to prioritize assignments and flexibility to adjust to changing priorities based on program needs.
- Ideal candidate will have experience with ASME Y14 and Mil Standards.
- Must pass a background check.
- Must pass a drug screen.
- Must be able to obtain a secret clearance.