Charlotte, North Carolina
Provides confidential services to employees within the business which by nature of the position, involves high-level contacts and exposure to sensitive information necessitating considerable use of tact, diplomacy, discretion and judgment. Reliable and professional interface and communications with all levels of internal and external individuals. Communications will occur by phone, email and face to face supporting monies owed/garnishment cases and other duties as assigned. Performs a wide range of services for the payroll department including such items as preparing or supporting various office documents, processing mail (paper and electronic), perform typical payroll activities and other tasks as assigned.
- Must be skilled and proficient in office automation tools such as and including; * Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word and PowerPoint) * Microsoft Outlook 2013
- Requires a high degree of initiative, accuracy, judgment and superior interpersonal skills, a thorough understanding of business practices and procedures and the ability to interface well with all levels of management.
- Able to use a variety of office equipment resources, such as computers, photocopiers, scanners, and video conferencing.
- Proven success in multitasking and balancing priorities.
- Previous experience with garnishments and Peoplesoft desired.
- Typically two (2) years experience in a professional office environment.
- A minimum of two (2) years directly related experience or a High School education
- Must pass a drug screen.
- Must pass a background check.