- Maintaining the daily product flow and all related material documentation requirements (Including Reservations).
- Maintaining a clean, safe, secure, and organized warehousing environment.
- Maintain accurate, complete and auditable records and transactions.
- Ensuring that products are made available to the crafts in a timely manner.
- Properly store, stage, and mark materials.
- Load and unload trucks.
- Must be computer literate.
- Must be detailed oriented.
- Interfacing with both yard personnel and vendors to identify material requirements.
- Must be physically able to access and tour all spaces on board vessels and within company facilities.
- One (1) year of material control experience, is required.
- Must have OSHA 10 certification.
- Must be able to work any day or shift as required.
- Must be DBIDs eligible.