Overall responsibility for Shipping and Receiving warehousing activities which include the receipt, movement, and storage of raw materials and finished goods to ensure optimal organization and efficiency of logistics functions to support manufacturing operations. Process material(s) from Ready for Stores (RFS) status and material returns to ensure they are physically and electronically moved in the Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) database to a valid warehouse location. Pull material for Manufacturing Orders, Additional Material Requests (AMR’s), Scrap Replacement Requests. Demonstrate the ability to pull and issue material in accordance with First-In/First-Out (FIFO) methodology, assist in the preparation of returnable packaging and finished goods shipments as required. Prepare and pack material for shipment and arranges for transportation. This position requires the use and operation of forklift or pallet jack to move, convey or load material into a truck. Support Line-side inventory replenishment for multiple programs as needed. Additionally, the incumbent may be required to flex across the Shipping, Receiving, and the Storeroom to support additional Inventory and Logistics activities as needed.
- Demonstrate basic/intermediate Microsoft and computer knowledge.
- Shipping and Receiving experience.
- Have the ability to learn the ERP reporting systems.
- Prior warehousing experience or shipping/receiving.
- If selected the person must be able to successfully complete PIV training.
- Should have a proven track record of reliability and have demonstrated the ability to pay attention to detail along with solid organization skills that surpass that of his/her peers.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs and to stand for extended periods of time.
- Maintains a clean and safe work environment.
- Must be detail oriented and have good communication skills.
In addition, responsible for the following Stores duties in Automated Electronics:
- Picking material kits.
- Ensure overall inventory accuracy.
- Issuing components to Shop Orders in the MRP System.
- Counting reeled electronic components and PWBs.
- Reconciling material kits after Automated Electronics runs are complete.
- Completing put-away of incoming electronic components.
- Performing Cycle Counts of Stock on hand.
- Requires strong computer skills, attention to detail, and mid-level problem solving ability.
- Working knowledge of MS Office preferred.
- Forklift license and experience.
- Experience working with government requirements/regulations.
- Candidates must have demonstrated experience in Shipping and Receiving.
- High School diploma or GED required
- Basic computer skills required to enter data and use inventory management systems.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.