- Witnesses or performs and documents (I) (V) and (G) point inspections and other test at key points in the work process.
- Creates written records to document the inspection results and provide supporting documentation to the Test and Inspection plan.
- Ensure all QA inspection equipment being utilized is calibrated and is certified under the company’s calibration process/programs.
- Performs and reports work in process observations/surveillances/audits to provide an overview of adherence to work specifications and the effectiveness of the Quality Management System.
- Performs non-destructive testing and critical coating inspections as required by specifications, NAVSEA Standard Items, process control procedures or other technical documentation (when assigned these duties).
- Review all Work Specification items, drawings, technical manuals, NAVSEA Standard Items or other contract documentation to ensure all Testing and Inspection requirements are identified or captured in the TIP.
- Preparation and distribution of weekly QA metrics
- Creating and tracking of QA related required reports
- Creating and tracking of QA related CFR’s
- Performs other duties/tasks as assigned by the QA Supervisor or QA Manager
- Must have 4+ years of related experience
- Must be DBIDs Eligible
- Must be willing to travel internationally
- NDT Level II and NACE Level I certifiactions preferred