- Provides Flat File copies of multi-craft, integrated schedules on a pre-determined schedule to the Trades and Production departments, as well as to the customer for advance planning and execution projects.
- Provides schedule insight during the planning and execution phases of all projects and incorporates changes in work schedule or scope to the overall project.
- Attends/leads progress meetings on a pre-determined schedule.
- Produces Gantt, Pert, and manpower charts for submission both internally and externally.
- Understands delays/impacts to schedule.
- Follows Condition Found Report/Request for Contract Change (CFR/RCC’s) change management process.
- Compares submitted progress to actual work completion as seen in production areas and provides feedback to production and trades as to schedule adherence.
- Provides feedback to production and trades as to possible schedule impacts due to material or RCC delay.
- Provides schedules to material control to determine material needs by dates. Analyzes material requirements and impact on the integrated schedule to determine if work can be accomplished.
- Provides technical guidance to subcontractors for work definition, scheduling, and progressing.
- Assists Senior Scheduler in problem resolution, and determines difference between base line contract work, change order work and new work.
- Attends Production Support Review (PSR) and customer meetings as require.
- Must be DBIDs eligible
- Must have 3+ years of relevant experience
- Must be able to travel internationally