Fully proficient support individual contributor. Works under limited supervision. May be a resource to other employees in areas of expertise. Assignments are moderately difficult requiring some judgment.
Nature of Supervision.
- Perform basic assembly work which may be involved in any of the following areas; mechanical sub assembly, conformal coating, harness assembly, lamp assembly, display assembly, final chassis assembly, and general soldering.
- Demonstrate a proficiency of skills to perform consistently above average quality of work in a timely fashion.
- Under limited supervision may use methods, or written work instructions to inspect assemble, modify, rework, disassemble or reassemble deliverable or prototype hardware.
- Perform tasks associated with handling and storage of assemblies, ESD and safety issues, housekeeping, and timecards.
Education and Experience:
- Requires fully proficient job knowledge/skills.
- Requires a High School Diploma or equivalent and a minimum of 6 years of prior relevant experience or 2 years post-Secondary/Associates Degree with a minimum of 2 years of prior related experience.
- JSTD. IPC 610 Certified