- Fit and weld in the construction of tractors including loaders, backhoes, buckets, etc., using MIG welding process and procedures.
- Perform finishing work after parts have been machine welded.
- Measure, mark and install metal plate for cutting per specifications, using tools such as saws, cutting torches, and more.
- Remove high spots and cut bevels using hand files, portable grinders and cutting torches.
- May roll, bend, flange, cut, and shape plates, and metal parts using shop machinery such as plate rolls, presses, bending brakes, and joggle machines.
- Set up welding machines based on the job at hand.
- Provide a great level of attention to detail and focus on the given task.
- Keep work areas clean and organized and take proper care of all equipment and facilities.
- Ensure work is done safely and meets quality standards.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Resume must reflect MIG welding experience, preferrably 2+ years
- Must have own tools, and job specific PPE.
- Must be able to work day or night shift as needed (Night shift differential pay available)
- Must be willing to work 6 days per week and up to 60 hours per week
- Must pass drug screen and standard background check