- Pull cable.
- Prepare work area, drills holes, grind metal surfaces, or other preparation tasks assigned by the Journeyman/1st Class or Improver/2nd Class electrician.
- Run cables, lines and leads, terminations/connector fabrication, packing of cable transits and harnessing cables aboard vessels.
- Assist with inspections and reporting of cableway and electrical equipment conditions.
- Under direct supervision of Journeyman/1st Class electrician assist with testing circuits and equipment for continuity, short circuits, and grounds and measure electrical quantities and compare with established values.
- Inspect mechanical and electrical connections including mounting bolts and screws; draw out disconnect devices and control wiring.
- Assist with the installation of new power and lighting circuits.
- Assist with Lock-out Tag-out for work being performed.
- Must have 1 year of related electrical experience
- Must be able to pass a 10 year background check
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be able to pass a drug test