DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Assists facility team in wiping and sanitizing services.
• Maintains and applies knowledge of safety and environmental regulations that apply to facilities maintenance.
• Carries materials and supplier to and from jobsites.
• Gathers and removes debris and maintains cleanliness of assigned locations.
• Follows all work site safety policies/procedures and commits to an “Incident and Injury Free” work environment
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
• Minimum one (1) year of work experience in an industrial environment.
• Minimum one (1) year work experience performing cleaning, maintenance, or janitorial tasks.
• Ability to follow written and oral instructions to perform basic cleaning tasks.
• Must have a high school diploma or GED
• Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site
• Must be able to tolerate heat, confined spaces, and high noise levels
• Ability to work a 50-hour work week M-F, overtime as needed
• Must be able to work 7 days/week as needed
• Work will frequently require individuals to push, pull, bend, or stand for long periods of time, and climb ladders.
• Must be able to lift or carry miscellaneous equipment, supplies and parts up to 50 lbs. unassisted.
• Ability to stand, walk, bend, squat and lift for long periods of time.
• Ability to work at heights, climb ladders and stairways and work from platforms.
• Must be capable of working outside in the elements including but not limited to the heat, cold, rain, snow, and wind; and must be able to work for long period of times up to 12 hours a day.