- Minimum two (2) consecutive full years of experience operating Portal, Mobile, or Tower cranes.
- Must be able to read and interpret all load charts.
- Must apply safe rigging practices and crane operating practices at all times. Must be able to interpret hand signals.
- Must be knowledgeable of all applicable OSHA regulations regarding safe operation of cranes. Thorough knowledge of equipment used in safe rigging operations. ESSENTIAL DUTIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned. Understand directions and follow instructions.
- Communicate with other crafts to successfully execute assigned work as directed by Daily Lift Plan (DLP).
- Accountable to meet work completion deadlines and safety requirements for individually assigned work and for assigned work team.
- Monitor working environment for compliance with quality, safety, environmental, and health regulations for the work team members.
- Must perform daily inspections and greasing of any crane assigned and document.
- Must participate in the company’s J.S.A. program. Must follow requirements of production 006 ISO 9000 procedure daily.
- Serves as a Team Leader that may be called upon to lead a specific work task and lead a team of workers. May be assigned to work any shift.
- May be assigned tasks outside craft as required.